Citizens of Horizonland are the main characters in the game. When transforming into Avatars, players will know their gaming ability based on the stats of the avatars they incarnate, including:
- Experience points: initially the player has 0 exp. exp points will increase when players join billiard games (PvP and tournaments)
- Level system: calculated based on exp points. Once you reach a certain exp, the player will level up
- Trophies: When you reach a certain level, the player will gain a title depending on that level. Titles include beginner, player, pro…
- The level score (elo) is a score that accurately reflects the billiard playing level of that player. When playing PvP, players win elo increase, loser lose elo.
- Friendly Score: Initially the player has 0 friendliness. The more a player makes friends and interacts with friends in the game, the more friendly points increase. High friendliness points will help players increase exp more.